Working with strategic acquisition partners, ESP has collected and processed geospatial data for numerous projects involving both aerial LiDAR and photogrammetric data deliverables. ESP’s in-house processing capabilities include LiDAR calibration and processing, image processing, independent quality control, and the development of derivative products such as contours, hydro-flattened DEMs, and terrain models.
ESP’s geospatial department has a highly-efficient production and independent QA/QC workflow using a combination of standard and proprietary software.
- Independent LiDAR and photogrammetric QA/QC
- Management and oversight of aerial data acquisition services
- LiDAR calibration and processing
- LiDAR classification
- LiDAR-derived product development, such as contours and planimetric mapping
- Photogrammetric mapping
- UAS imagery collection and processing
- Consultation on geospatial specifications