Mobile lidar is a state-of-the-art technology used to collect mass quantities of terrestrial lidar for topographic mapping and asset extraction, and ESP has been on the forefront of its application.
This fast and accurate collection provides the most efficient method of topographic and surface feature data collection along highways, secondary roads and other routes permitting vehicle access.
Mobile Mapping Applications:
- Planimetric and topographic mapping
- Highly-accurate pavement DTM’s
- Asset management (distribution lines, signage, clearances, above-ground utilities, etc.)
- Highway and roadway design surveys
- Railway asset collection and PTC mapping
- Tunnel mapping
- Statewide bridge clearance inventories
- Transmission line clearance inventories
- Bridge slope protection and seams