ESP Associates, Inc. is seeking an IT Help Desk Technician in our Fort Mill, SC office. This is an excellent opportunity for a service-oriented professional to grow his/her career with a dynamic, service-oriented IT team.
- The candidate will be responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware and software along with responding to queries, running diagnostic programs, isolating problems and determining and implementing solutions.
- Remote support to additional ESP offices and extended hours are possible in this role.
- Associates Degree and/or 2+ years of experience in computer systems or corporate IT support
- Experience with workstations, cell phones, printing systems, hardware and software repairs
- Experience with LAN/WAN support
- Good verbal and communication skills
- Knowledge of Windows 7, Windows 10, Microsoft Office, and Office 365
- Candidate must be able to pass a drug screen, background check, and have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the company’s driving (MVR) policy.
- Experience with Server 2008 R2, 2012 r2, 2016 and 2019 support
- Experience with Hyper-V software and/or VM software
- Knowledge of VPN access and large-scale plotting systems
ESP is a multi-discipline engineering design and consulting firm providing our clients with civil engineering, surveying, planning/landscape architecture, geosciences, environmental, subsurface utility engineering, and construction engineering inspection.
Through years of dedicated service to our clients, ESP has received a designation of 280 on the 2021 ENR Top 500 Design Firm rankings. For the firm's primary territory, the ENR Southeast Top Design Firms, ESP received a 2021 ranking of 49.
ESP offers an excellent employee benefits package including:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- PTO (Paid Time Off) & Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Benefits Plan
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan