Vickrey & Associates has a great opportunity for a MicroStation Civil CAD Technician in our San Antonio corporate HQ. We are looking for a motivated individual with a strong desire to learn and a demonstrated ability to work in a team environment. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career with a well-established, collaborative, and growing firm.
- Drafting for public works projects, roadway and drainage plan & profiles
- Conducting project studies by obtaining plans for existing improvements and reviewing field surveys
- Proficient in MicroStation
- TxDOT experience a plus
- 1 to 5 years of civil technology experience
- Geopak Road, Survey, Drainage a plus
- Familiarity with local regulations and design criteria
- Familiarity with preparation of street, drainage and preparation of quantities for such improvements.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and in a group setting.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen, background check, and have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the company’s driving (MVR) policy.
Vickrey & Associates (an ESP Associates, Inc. company) is a full-service civil engineering, environmental consulting, and landscape architecture firm. VICKREY provides planning, project management, civil design, construction administration, surveying & geospatial solutions to both the private and public sectors. VICKREY serves the land development, transportation, public works, power delivery, and governmental market sectors throughout Texas and the United States. Our corporate headquarters is located in San Antonio, Texas with a branch office in Austin, Texas.
VICKREY offers an excellent benefits package including:
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Paid-Time Off (PTO) & Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Health Savings Accounts
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan