Emergency managers face critical decisions where situational awareness is vital. Quick access to accurate data, displayed in a user friendly manner, allows for a range of options to be examined fitting the situation. ESP builds integrated, digital display database and web-based systems to store and display natural hazard risks to the public, community officials and decision makers.
ESP specializes in building solutions to integrate hazard information across data platforms, such as WebEOC and Esri. By extending these platforms, we build innovative dashboards, websites and field data collection tools that provide a seamless common operating structure to improve the resiliency of communities and states from natural hazards demands.
Emergency Management Services:
- Real-time data integration
- Executive summary and ground-level briefing tools
- Resource inventory and tracking
- WebEOC integration and custom board development
- GIS integration
- 24-hour centers
- Damage funding management and reporting
- Grant funding management and reporting
- Public Outreach tools