ESP’s staff of skilled and experienced water resource engineers, GIS specialists, application developers and survey professionals provide innovative solutions to floodplain mapping needs. Our team has a complete understanding of the mapping project approach; we use state of the art GIS based modeling and mapping tools; and we have a proven track record of success with hydrologic and hydraulic analysis and natural hazard risk assessments for FEMA, states, municipalities and private clients.
ESP approaches every new project with the desire to continually improve efficiency, accuracy and provide value to the client.
Floodplain Mapping Services:
- FEMA Map Revisions (LOMR /CLOMR / LOMA)
- FEMA Flood Insurance Studies
- Dam Inundation Mapping
- Drainage Management Plans (DMPs)
- Flood Risk Assessments & Mitigation
- Enhanced Floodplain Mapping
- Watershed Master Planning
- Flood Warning and Real-time
- Inundation Mapping
- Disaster Rapid Response Services
- Future Development Conditions Impact Studies
- No Rise Certifications