- Performing field evaluations and inspections
- Classification of soils during drilling operations
- Technical analysis and reporting
- Reviewing field test data
- Client interaction and entry-level project management duties
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in a related discipline
- 2 or more years of experience preferred
- Engineering Intern (EI) registration preferred
- Strong written/verbal communication skills
- Candidate must be able to pass a drug screen, background check, and have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the company’s driving (MVR) policy.
Technical Abilities in Some or All of the Following:
- Construction materials testing procedures
- Special inspection procedures and requirements
- Geotechnical field experience
ESP is a multi-discipline engineering design and consulting firm providing our clients with civil engineering, surveying, planning/landscape architecture, geosciences, environmental, subsurface utility engineering, and construction engineering inspection.
Through years of dedicated service to our clients, ESP has received a designation of 258 on the 2022 ENR Top 500 Design Firm rankings. For the firm's primary territory, the ENR Southeast Top Design Firms, ESP received a 2022 ranking of 43.
ESP offers an excellent employee benefits package including:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- PTO (Paid Time Off) & Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Benefits Plan
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan