Sign-on bonus may be available based on individual experience and certification(s)!
- Perform routine field tests in accordance with ASTM, ACI, AASHTO, DOT or other standards
- Review and understand project related drawings and specifications
- Communicate effectively with ESP project staff and project construction team
- Report test results through ESP’s field data collection software
- High School Diploma or GED
- One or more years of experience in construction testing of soil, concrete, masonry and/or asphalt materials
- ACI Field Grade I Certification preferred
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Willingness to work in varying weather conditions
- Candidate must be able to pass a drug screen, background check, and have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the company’s driving (MVR) policy.
ESP is a multi-discipline engineering design and consulting firm providing our clients with civil engineering, surveying, planning/landscape architecture, geosciences, environmental, subsurface utility engineering, and construction engineering inspection.
Through years of dedicated service to our clients, ESP has received a designation of 258 on the 2022 ENR Top 500 Design Firm rankings. For the firm's primary territory, the ENR Southeast Top Design Firms, ESP received a 2022 ranking of 43.
ESP offers an excellent employee benefits package including:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- PTO (Paid Time Off) & Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Benefits Plan
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan