ESP Associates, Inc. is seeking a Land Planner / Landscape Designer to join our Lake Norman Landscape Architecture, Planning & Design Studio. This is an excellent opportunity to grow your career with a well-established, dynamic, and growing multi-disciplinary firm.
This position will assist in providing site analysis, zoning/code research, master planning/site planning, hardscape and landscape construction documents, illustrative graphic exhibits and presentations. This is an excellent career opportunity for an enthusiastic and talented individual to join a team of outstanding professionals and apply the latest technology to help our clients solve their most challenging projects.
- Provide site analysis and research including code requirements.
- Prepare conceptual designs, site layouts, yield and parking studies.
- Prepare development plans to support rezonings and/or entitlements.
- Prepare detailed hardscape and landscape construction documents.
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams on a wide-range of projects developing detailed designs for construction.
- Assist with specification writing, permitting and construction administration.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Landscape Architecture from an accredited program.
- Proficiency in Lumion, AutoCAD/Civil 3D, Land FX, Adobe Creative Suites (PhotoShop, InDesign, Illustrator, Sketchup), GIS/ArcView, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) required.
- Strong freehand illustration, hand graphics and rendering skills.
- Knowledge of grading, drainage, plant material and planting design.
- Excellent written, verbal and graphic communication skills.
- Creative design skills for complex project solutions.
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Organized and ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Self-motivated to produce high quality work in a timely manner.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Licensure and/or experience is not required.
- Candidate must be able to pass a drug screen, background check, and have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the company’s driving (MVR) policy.
ESP is a multi-discipline engineering design and consulting firm providing our clients with civil engineering, surveying, planning/landscape architecture, geosciences, environmental, subsurface utility engineering, and construction engineering inspection.
Through years of dedicated service to our clients, ESP has received a designation of 280 on the 2021 ENR Top 500 Design Firm rankings. For the firm's primary territory, the ENR Southeast Top Design Firms, ESP received a 2021 ranking of 49.
ESP offers an excellent employee benefits package including:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- PTO (Paid Time Off) & Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Benefits Plan
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan