ESP Associates, Inc., is currently recruiting for Survey Crew Member in Raleigh, NC. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your survey career with a growing and dynamic Engineering, Surveying and Planning firm!
- Assist field crew leader by operating both GPS and conventional survey equipment in support of field survey projects.
- This position may require overnight and out-of-town travel.
- 1-2 years of NCDOT survey experience preferred.
- Must possess honesty, reliability, dependability and strong organizational skills.
- Candidate must be able to pass a drug screen, background check and have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the company’s driving policy.
ESP is a multi-discipline engineering design and consulting firm providing our clients with civil engineering, surveying, planning/landscape architecture, geosciences, environmental, subsurface utility engineering, and construction engineering inspection.
Through years of dedicated service to our clients, ESP has received a designation of 280 on the 2021 ENR Top 500 Design Firm rankings. For the firm's primary territory, the ENR Southeast Top Design Firms, ESP received a 2021 ranking of 49.
ESP offers an excellent employee benefits package including:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- PTO (Paid Time Off) & Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Benefits Plan
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan