ESP Associates, Inc., is currently seeking a Senior SUE Analyst to join our team in Raleigh, NC (Morrisville). This is an opportunity for an experienced SUE professional to further their career working within a dynamic and growing Engineering, Surveying and Planning firm.
- Previous experience designating utilities, performing utility records research and interpreting site, roadway design and utility record drawings required, preferably in an engineering design environment.
- 5 + years of field experience in utility locating.
- Strong management and organizational skills while performing field operations.
- Extensive working knowledge of Ground Penetrating Radar, Electromagnetic pipe & cable locating equipment, and vacuum excavation.
- Experience with DOT, municipal, and/or public utility projects a plus.
- Skills involved in the preparation/organization of field sketches & digital photographs, completion of daily checklists & timesheets, personnel oversight and vehicle navigation are required.
- Position will involve some travel out of town.
- Candidate must be able to pass a drug screen, background check, and have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the company’s driving (MVR) policy.
ESP is a multi-discipline engineering design and consulting firm providing our clients with civil engineering, surveying, planning/landscape architecture, geosciences, environmental, subsurface utility engineering, and construction engineering inspection.
Through years of dedicated service to our clients, ESP has received a designation of 280 on the 2021 ENR Top 500 Design Firm rankings. For the firm's primary territory, the ENR Southeast Top Design Firms, ESP received a 2021 ranking of 49.
ESP offers an excellent employee benefits package including:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- PTO (Paid Time Off) & Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Benefits Plan
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan