VICKREY & ASSOCIATES, LLC., (and ESP Associates, Inc. company) has an immediate opportunity for a Survey Instrument Operator to join our San Antonio team. We are looking for a motivated individual with a strong desire to learn and a demonstrated ability to work in a team environment. This is an excellent opportunity to continue developing your career with a well-established, collaborative, and growing firm.
- Experience in control, boundary, topographic, tree, and construction surveys required.
- Knowledge of TxDOT feature coding, Digital Levels, Trimble GPS equipment, and robotics is required.
- Experienced operating terrestrial LiDAR equipment is a plus.
- Computer skills involved in the submittal of daily files including downloading of data, preparation/organization of field sketches & digital photographs, completion of daily checklists & timesheets, and vehicle navigation are required.
- Position does include some out-of-town travel for which meal per diem, and lodging are provided.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen, background check, and have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the company's driving (MVR) policy.
VICKREY & ASSOCIATES, LLC., (an ESP Associates, Inc. company) is a full-service civil engineering, environmental consulting, and landscape architecture firm. VICKREY provides planning, project management, civil design, construction administration, surveying & geospatial solutions to both the private and public sectors. VICKREY serves the land development, transportation, public works, power delivery, and governmental market sectors throughout Texas and the United States. Our corporate headquarters is located in San Antonio, Texas with a branch office in Austin, Texas.
VICKREY offers an excellent benefits package including:
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Paid-Time Off (PTO) & Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Health Savings Accounts
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan