ESP Associates is seeking a Utility Coordinator with well-rounded knowledge of the entire utility coordination process from design through construction to support our Cornelius, NC location. This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic and growing Engineering, Surveying and Planning firm!
- Identifying potential utility conflicts due to roadway/bridge improvements, resolving those conflicts, commenting on schedule, and summarizing these findings to the client
- Interface with multiple utilities
- Roadway and bridge replacement projects
- Utility coordination process from design through construction
- Identifying potential utility conflicts due to roadway/bridge improvements and summarizing these findings to client
- Responsible for multiple projects statewide
- Travel required
- At least one year of related experience (construction and/or utilities).
- Must have good oral, written and organization skills.
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize competing demands.
- Experience with NCDOT utility coordination projects required.
- Must have the ability to travel.
- Candidate must be able to pass a drug screen, background check, and have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the company’s driving (MVR) policy.
ESP is a multi-discipline engineering design and consulting firm providing our clients with civil engineering, surveying, planning/landscape architecture, geosciences, environmental, subsurface utility engineering, and construction engineering inspection.
Through years of dedicated service to our clients, ESP has received a designation of 280 on the 2021 ENR Top 500 Design Firm rankings. For the firm's primary territory, the ENR Southeast Top Design Firms, ESP received a 2021 ranking of 49.
ESP offers an excellent employee benefits package including:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- PTO (Paid Time Off) & Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Benefits Plan
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan