- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability to supervise field crews during various conventional, robotic and GPS land surveying projects
- Ability to travel out of town on assignments
- 5+ years of experience in land surveying required (preferably in construction staking environment)
- Associate’s degree in surveying/geomatics, civil engineering or related field a plus
- SIT or PLS preferred but not required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, navigational programs, CADD programs and Trimble Business Center a plus
- Experience with Trimble data collection, GPS receivers and robotic total stations considered a plus
- DOT and route survey experience considered a plus
- Candidate must be able to pass a drug screen, background check, and have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the company’s driving (MVR) policy.
ESP is a multi-discipline engineering design and consulting firm providing our clients with civil engineering, surveying, planning/landscape architecture, geosciences, environmental, subsurface utility engineering, and construction engineering inspection.
Through years of dedicated service to our clients, ESP has received a designation of 280 on the 2021 ENR Top 500 Design Firm rankings. For the firm's primary territory, the ENR Southeast Top Design Firms, ESP received a 2021 ranking of 49.
ESP offers an excellent employee benefits package including:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- PTO (Paid Time Off) & Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Benefits Plan
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan