ESP Associates, Inc., has an immediate opening for a Receptionist in our Birmingham (Pelham), AL office. This role offers a great opportunity to support a dynamic and growing Engineering, Surveying and Planning firm.
- Duties include: Telephone Support, Ordering Office Supplies, Greeting Clients/Visitors, Mail Processing, and Accounts Payable
- Processes proposals to include word processing, faxing, copying, distributing, and logging unsigned proposals and again when approval is received. Monitors status of unsigned proposals and reminds Project Managers of follow-up.
- Photocopies, sorts, and files project documents, correspondence, and stock forms to maintain project and correspondence files in established filing systems.
- Photocopies, assembles, laminates covers, and binds project materials for reports and proposals when needed.
- Schedules appointments, makes reservations, updates calendar and sends payment for meetings, presentations, seminars, etc. Makes travel arrangements as required.
- Preparation and document management of Proposals, Short Form Agreements, Work Orders and other engineering and survey-related documentation as needed.
- Individual will be required to make project deliveries, pick up documents, supplies, etc. within the local area (mileage reimbursed).
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including MS Word, Excel, Adobe, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment and independently with minimal supervision
- Must be proactive, detailed-oriented, highly organized and motivated with a positive attitude
- Candidate must be able to pass a drug screen, background check, and have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the company’s driving (MVR) policy.
ESP is a multi-discipline engineering design and consulting firm providing our clients with civil engineering, surveying, planning/landscape architecture, geosciences, environmental, subsurface utility engineering, and construction engineering inspection.
Through years of dedicated service to our clients, ESP has received ENR Top 500 Design Firm ranking of 280 in 2021. In the Southeast, ESP’s primary territory, the firm received the 2021 ENR Southeast Top Design Firms ranking of 49.
ESP offers an excellent employee benefits package including:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- PTO (Paid Time Off) & Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Benefits Plan
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan