ESP is currently recruiting for a Survey Crew Chief in Raleigh, NC. This is an excellent opportunity to expand your survey career with a growing and dynamic Engineering, Surveying and Planning firm.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Candidate will be required to demonstrate strong management and organizational skills while running a field crew in providing various conventional, robotic and GPS land surveying projects.
- 5+ years of experience in surveying required (preferably with NCDOT projects)
- Associate’s degree in surveying/geomatics, civil engineering or related field preferred
- Position requires comprehensive knowledge of GPS surveying including static, fast static, RTK, and VRS.
- Experience with Trimble data collection, GPS receivers, and robotic total stations are required.
- Computer skills involved in the submittal of daily files including downloading of data, preparation/organization of field sketches & digital photographs, completion of daily checklists & timesheets, and vehicle navigation are required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, navigational programs, and Trimble Data Transfer a plus.
- SIT or PLS preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, navigational programs, CADD programs and Trimble Business Center preferred
- DOT and route survey experience considered a plus
- Ability to travel out of town on assignments
- Candidate must be able to pass a drug screen, background check, and have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the company’s driving (MVR) policy.
ESP is a multi-discipline engineering design and consulting firm providing our clients with civil engineering, surveying, planning/landscape architecture, geosciences, environmental, subsurface utility engineering, and construction engineering inspection.
Through years of dedicated service to our clients, ESP has received ENR Top 500 Design Firm ranking of 280 in 2021. In the Southeast, ESP’s primary territory, the firm received the 2020 ENR Southeast Top Design Firms ranking of 39.
ESP offers an excellent employee benefits package including:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- PTO (Paid Time Off) & Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Benefits Plan
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan