ESP Associates is seeking a Utility Coordinator with well-rounded knowledge of the entire utility coordination process from design through construction to support our Cornelius, NC location. This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic and growing Engineering, Surveying and Planning firm!
- Identifying potential utility conflicts due to roadway/bridge improvements, resolving those conflicts, commenting on schedule, and summarizing these findings to the client
- Interface with multiple utilities
- Roadway and bridge replacement projects
- Utility coordination process from design through construction
- Identifying potential utility conflicts due to roadway/bridge improvements and summarizing these findings to client
- Responsible for multiple projects statewide
- Travel required
- At least one year of related experience (construction and/or utilities).
- Must have good oral, written and organization skills.
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize competing demands.
- Experience with NCDOT utility coordination projects required.
- Must have the ability to travel.
- Candidate must be able to pass a drug screen, background check, and have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the company’s driving (MVR) policy.
ESP is a multi-discipline engineering design and consulting firm providing our clients with civil engineering, surveying, planning/landscape architecture, geosciences, environmental, subsurface utility engineering, and construction engineering inspection.
Through years of dedicated service to our clients, ESP has received ENR Top 500 Design Firm ranking of 280 in 2021. In the Southeast, ESP’s primary territory, the firm received the 2020 ENR Southeast Top Design Firms ranking of 39.
ESP offers an excellent employee benefits package including:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- PTO (Paid Time Off) & Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Benefits Plan
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan