VICKREY & ASSOCIATES, LLC. (an ESP Associates, Inc. company) is seeking a full-time Project Administrative Assistant who will be primarily responsible for the setup, maintenance, and reporting of projects for the Civil Engineering department of a dynamic and growing firm. The ideal candidate is a team-player with experience in the engineering or construction industry and has experience reviewing contracts, proposals, purchase orders, change orders, work orders, and task orders.
- Preparation and document management of Proposals, Short Form Agreements, Work Orders and other engineering and survey-related documentation as needed.
- Processes proposals to include word processing, faxing, copying, distributing, and logging unsigned proposals and again when approval is received. Monitors status of unsigned proposals and reminds Project Managers of follow-up.
- Drafts Professional Service Agreements and Subconsultant Agreements for review by Project Managers.
- Photocopies, sorts, and files project documents, correspondence, and stock forms to maintain project and correspondence files in established filing systems.
- Researches technical data as requested by engineers and surveyors.
- Photocopies, assembles, laminates covers, and binds project materials for reports and proposals when needed.
- Schedules appointments, makes reservations, updates calendar and sends payment for meetings, presentations, seminars, etc. Makes travel arrangements as required.
- Searches websites on a daily basis to search for Requests for Qualifications, Letters of Intent, Indefinite Deliveries, and Indefinite Quality. Shares appropriate results with the marketing department.
- Performs duties as the Receptionist as requested.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as an Administrative Assistant
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a variety of people inside and outside the firm
- Ability to work well in a team environment and independently with minimal supervision
- Must be proactive, very detailed oriented, highly organized and motivated with a positive attitude
- A/E or construction industry experience preferred
- Candidate must be able to pass a drug screen, background check, and have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the company’s driving (MVR) policy.
VICKREY & ASSOCIATES, LLC., (an ESP Associates, Inc. company) is a full-service civil engineering, environmental consulting, and landscape architecture firm. VICKREY provides planning, project management, civil design, construction administration, surveying & geospatial solutions to both the private and public sectors. VICKREY serves the land development, transportation, public works, power delivery, and governmental market sectors throughout Texas and the United States. Our corporate headquarters is located in San Antonio, Texas with a branch office in Austin, Texas.
VICKREY offers an excellent benefits package including:
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid-Time Off (PTO) & Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Health Savings Accounts
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan and Profit Sharing
- Tuition/Educational Stipend and Reimbursement
- Internal Training Programs
- Seminars and Continuing Education