ESP Associates, Inc. is seeking a full-time Survey Crew Chief in our Hendersonville, NC office.
- Position requires comprehensive knowledge of GPS surveying including static, fast static, RTK, and VRS.
- Experience with Trimble data collection, GPS receivers, and robotic total stations are required.
- Associates degree or higher in surveying technology, geomatics, civil engineering, or related field with registration as an SIT or PLS preferred, but not required.
- 4+ years of experience in land surveying preferred.
- Candidate will be required to demonstrate strong management and organizational skills while running a field crew in providing various conventional, robotic and GPS land surveying projects.
- Computer skills involved in the submittal of daily files including downloading of data, preparation/organization of field sketches & digital photographs, completion of daily checklists & timesheets, and vehicle navigation are required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, navigational programs, and Trimble Data Transfer a plus.
ESP is a multi-discipline engineering design and consulting firm providing our clients with civil engineering, surveying, planning/landscape architecture, geosciences, environmental, subsurface utility engineering, and construction engineering inspection.
Through years of dedicated service to our clients, ESP has received a designation of 258 on the 2022 ENR Top 500 Design Firm rankings. For the firm's primary territory, the ENR Southeast Top Design Firms, ESP received a 2022 ranking of 43.
ESP offers an excellent employee benefits package including:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- PTO (Paid Time Off) & Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Benefits Plan
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan