ESP Associates, Inc. (ESP) is seeking a Survey Project Manager for oversight of surveying projects to join our North Charleston team. This is a great opportunity for a survey professional to grow their career with a well-established Engineering, Surveying and Planning firm!
- Responsible charge of all aspects of a surveying and geomatics group (field and office) consisting of field crews and supporting technical staff involved with public and private sector land improvement projects.
- Initiate and maintain contact with key personnel and officials of organizations and companies.
- Plan, organize and supervise survey crews, technicians and other staff members.
- Administer contracts and manage projects, interpret, organize, execute and coordinate assignments.
- Schedule and assign work to meet completion date.
- Plan and develop surveying projects with unique or controversial problems, explore subject area, investigate and develop novel concepts and approaches.
- Licensure as a Professional Land Surveyor preferred.
- 5 or more years of progressive experience in surveying management in residential/commercial development preferred.
- Experience with survey computations and platting using Trimble Business Center, AutoCAD Civil 3D, and ArcGIS.
- Field experience with Trimble Survey field equipment.
- Computer skills involve survey data management using Trimble or Android devices.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Google Earth and IT a plus.
- Thorough working knowledge of GPS required.
- Strong self-motivational and organizational skills.
- Must pass a drug screen, background check, and have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the company's driving (MVR) policy.
ESP is a multi-discipline engineering design and consulting firm providing our clients with civil engineering, surveying, planning/landscape architecture, geosciences, environmental, subsurface utility engineering, and construction engineering inspection.
Through years of dedicated service to our clients, ESP has received a designation of 280 on the 2021 ENR Top 500 Design Firm rankings. For the firm's primary territory, the ENR Southeast Top Design Firms, ESP received a 2021 ranking of 49.
ESP offers an excellent employee benefits package including:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- PTO (Paid Time Off) & Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Benefits Plan
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan