ESP Associates, Inc has an immediate opportunity for a Survey Department Manager in our N. Charleston office. This is a great opportunity to join an established and growing Engineering, Surveying and Planning firm!
- The survey manager will have responsible charge of all aspects of a surveying and geomatics group (field and office) consisting of survey crews and supporting technical staff involved with public and private sector projects.
- Initiate and maintain contact with key personnel and officials of organizations and companies.
- Administer contracts and manage projects, interpret, organize, execute and coordinate assignments.
- Schedule and assign work to meet completion date.
- Licensure as a Professional Land Surveyor required
- 5+ years of progressive experience in surveying management in residential/commercial development preferred.
- Expected to possess strong self-motivational and organizational skills with the ability to lead, motivate and direct a team of office and field personnel.
- Experience with survey computations and platting using Trimble Business Center, AutoCAD Civil 3D, and ArcGIS as well as field experience with Trimble Survey field equipment.
- Thorough working knowledge of GPS.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Google Earth and IT a plus.
- Candidate must be able to pass a drug screen, background check, and have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the company’s driving (MVR) policy.
ESP is a multi-discipline engineering design and consulting firm providing our clients with civil engineering, surveying, planning/landscape architecture, geosciences, environmental, subsurface utility engineering, and construction engineering inspection.
Through years of dedicated service to our clients, ESP has received a designation of 280 on the 2021 ENR Top 500 Design Firm rankings. For the firm's primary territory, the ENR Southeast Top Design Firms, ESP received a 2021 ranking of 49.
ESP offers an excellent employee benefits package including:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- PTO (Paid Time Off) & Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Benefits Plan
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan