ESP Associates, Inc. has an immediate opportunity for a Survey Instrument Operator to join our team in Greensboro, NC.
- Experience in land surveying preferred. Position requires comprehensive knowledge conventional, robotic and GPS surveying functions including static, fast static, RTK, and VRS.
- Experience with Trimble data collection, GPS receivers, and robotic total stations required.
- Various types of Route surveying as well as SUE skills and utility mapping experience a plus.
- Computer skills involved in the submittal of daily files including downloading of data, preparation/organization of field sketches & digital photographs, completion of daily checklists & timesheets, and vehicle navigation are required. Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Navigation programs and Trimble Data Transfer a plus.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen, background check, and have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the company's driving (MVR) policy.
- Position does include some out of town travel for which meal per diem, and lodging are provided.
- This position is subject to outside environmental conditions.
- Ability to travel out of town as needed.
- Candidate must be able to pass a drug screen, background check, and have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the company’s driving (MVR) policy.
ESP is a multi-discipline engineering design and consulting firm providing our clients with civil engineering, surveying, planning/landscape architecture, geosciences, environmental, subsurface utility engineering, and construction engineering inspection.
Through years of dedicated service to our clients, ESP has received a designation of 280 on the 2021 ENR Top 500 Design Firm rankings. For the firm's primary territory, the ENR Southeast Top Design Firms, ESP received a 2021 ranking of 49.
ESP offers an excellent employee benefits package including:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- PTO (Paid Time Off) & Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Benefits Plan
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan