ESP Associates, Inc. has an opportunity for a self-disciplined and detail-oriented candidate that will be expected to demonstrate strong self-motivational and organizational skills. Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to: detailed data extraction/mapping and 3D modeling using both static and mobile LiDAR-generated 3D point clouds.
- Generate detailed 3D survey data from point cloud data
- Ensure consistent delivery of data on time
- Ensure consistent delivery of a quality product
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Excel, navigational programs and CADD programs
- Knowledge of point cloud processing software
- Experience with MicroStation drafting software
- Ability to effectively coordinate with project leads
- Experience with Trimble data collection, GPS receivers and robotic total stations considered a plus
- DOT and route survey experience considered a plus
- Candidate must be able to pass a drug screen, background check, and have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the company’s driving (MVR) policy.
ESP is a multi-discipline engineering design and consulting firm providing our clients with civil engineering, surveying, planning/landscape architecture, geosciences, environmental, subsurface utility engineering, and construction engineering inspection.
Through years of dedicated service to our clients, ESP has received a designation of 280 on the 2021 ENR Top 500 Design Firm rankings. For the firm's primary territory, the ENR Southeast Top Design Firms, ESP received a 2021 ranking of 49.
ESP offers an excellent employee benefits package including:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- PTO (Paid Time Off) & Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Benefits Plan
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan