ESP Associates, Inc. is currently seeking a SUE Analyst to support our Bradenton, FL location.
- Previous experience designating utilities and performing records research required, preferably in an engineering design environment.
- 2-5 years field experience in utility locating preferred.
- Candidate will be required to demonstrate strong management and organizational skills while performing field operations both in and/or out of town.
- Experience with NCDOT projects, Heath and Radio Detection equipment, and vacuum excavation a plus.
- Skills involved in the preparation/organization of field sketches & digital photographs, completion of daily checklists & timesheets, and vehicle navigation are required.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen, background check, and have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the company’s driving (MVR) policy. Position will involve some travel out of town.
ESP is a multi-discipline engineering design and consulting firm providing our clients with civil engineering, surveying, planning/landscape architecture, geosciences, environmental, subsurface utility engineering, and construction engineering inspection.
Through years of dedicated service to our clients, ESP has received a designation of 280 on the 2021 ENR Top 500 Design Firm rankings. For the firm's primary territory, the ENR Southeast Top Design Firms, ESP received a 2021 ranking of 49.
ESP offers an excellent employee benefits package including:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- PTO (Paid Time Off) & Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Benefits Plan
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan