ESP Associates, Inc. is currently seeking candidates to join our Hydraulic & Hydrologic / Storm Water Asset Inventory Survey team. This is a great opportunity to travel and grow your survey career with a dynamic Engineering, Surveying and Planning firm!
Candidate will be required to assist the survey field crew leader in performing bridge, culvert, dam, and natural cross section surveys along streams and rivers, as well as storm water asset inventory collection.
This position involves extensive both in and out of state travel. Benefits include out of town meal/lodging expenses, overtime opportunities and competitive pay.
- Establish accurate survey control on aerial photogrammetric and LiDAR panels, and photo-identifiable points
- Capture pertinent information for GIS storm water inventory projects
- Extensive daily walking, and frequent lifting of equipment weighing between 50 and 80 pounds is required.
- Additional similar tasks may be required to assist with projects in other survey departments
- Any level of education in surveying technology/geomatics, civil engineering or related field is considered a plus
- Experience working with Trimble GPS and robotic total station preferred
- Basic computer skills
- Must be reliable, dependable and responsible
- A positive work attitude with the desire to learn
- Must be willing to work outdoors around/within various environments (roadside, waterside and remote)
- Must be willing to travel throughout the United States
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Must be able to pass a drug screen, background check and have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the company’s driving (MVR) policy.
ESP is a multi-discipline engineering design and consulting firm providing our clients with civil engineering, surveying, planning/landscape architecture, geosciences, environmental, subsurface utility engineering, and construction engineering inspection.
Through years of dedicated service to our clients, ESP has received a designation of 280 on the 2021 ENR Top 500 Design Firm rankings. For the firm's primary territory, the ENR Southeast Top Design Firms, ESP received a 2021 ranking of 49.
ESP offers an excellent employee benefits package including:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- PTO (Paid Time Off) & Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Benefits Plan
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan