ESP Associates, Inc. has an immediate opening for a Survey Crew Member to join our team in Fort Mill, SC. This is a great opportunity for an entry-level survey professional to grow your career with an established firm!
- Assist field crew leader by operating both GPS and conventional survey equipment in support of field survey projects.
- This position may require overnight and out of town travel.
- 1-2 years of experience preferred
- Must possess honesty, reliability and dependability and strong organizational skills
- Candidate must be able to pass a drug screen, background check, and have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the company’s driving (MVR) policy.
ESP is a multi-discipline engineering design and consulting firm providing our clients with civil engineering, surveying, planning/landscape architecture, geosciences, environmental, subsurface utility engineering, and construction engineering inspection.
Through years of dedicated service to our clients, ESP has received ENR Top 500 Design Firm ranking of 280 in 2021. In the Southeast, ESP’s primary territory, the firm received the 2020 ENR Southeast Top Design Firms ranking of 39.
ESP offers an excellent employee benefits package including:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- PTO (Paid Time Off) & Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Benefits Plan
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan