ESP Associates, Inc. is seeking a Survey CAD Technician to support our survey teams in a remote capacity. If you are looking to work remotely as a full time or part-time Survey CAD Technician and you have a background in NCDOT survey projects, this is a great opportunity to join a dynamic and growing Engineering, Surveying and Planning firm.
- Generate 3D Digital Terrain Models (DTM) from surveying data
- Generate 2D property line base files form recorded documents and field located data
- Associate’s degree in surveying/geomatics, civil engineering or related field preferred
- 5+ years of experience in land surveying required with an emphasis on Department of Transportation (DOT) survey-related work.
- Experience working for or with the NCDOT is preferred.
- Candidate will be expected to demonstrate strong self-motivational and organizational skills.
- Experience with survey computations and platting, as well as field experience required.
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Excel, navigational programs, and CADD programs.
- Proficiency in MicroStation/Geopak required.
- Experience with Trimble data collection, GPS receivers and robotic total stations considered a plus
- Candidate must be able to pass a drug screen, background check, and have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the company’s driving (MVR) policy.
ESP is a multi-discipline engineering design and consulting firm providing our clients with civil engineering, surveying, planning/landscape architecture, geosciences, environmental, subsurface utility engineering, and construction engineering inspection.
Through years of dedicated service to our clients, ESP has received ENR Top 500 Design Firm ranking of 280 in 2021. In the Southeast, ESP’s primary territory, the firm received the 2020 ENR Southeast Top Design Firms ranking of 39.
ESP offers an excellent employee benefits package including:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- PTO (Paid Time Off) & Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Benefits Plan
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan