ESP Associates, Inc. is seeking a Survey CAD Technician to join our Fort Mill, SC corporate headquarters. This is an opportunity to join a dynamic and growing Engineering, Surveying and Planning firm.
- Collaborate with Project Manager on project scope and client needs
- Generate 3D Digital Terrain Models (DTM) from surveying data
- Generate Subdivision Plats
- Generate ALTA/NSPS Land Title Survey Maps
- Generate detailed as-built maps from survey data
- Generate Route Survey or ROW Maps
- Calculate parcel boundaries from deeds/plats and other recorded data
- Manage and organize project databases and files
- Meet project schedules and deadlines
- Perform QA/QC on all work prior to review of Project Manager
- Associate’s degree in surveying/geomatics, civil engineering or related field preferred
- 5+ years of experience in land surveying required (preferably in laser scanning).
- Candidate will be expected to demonstrate strong self-motivational and organizational skills.
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Excel, navigational programs, and CADD programs.
- Advanced level proficiency in AutoCAD required
- Experience with Trimble data collection, GPS receivers and robotic total stations considered a plus
- Experience reading/understanding construction plans is considered a plus
ESP is a multi-discipline engineering design and consulting firm providing our clients with civil engineering, surveying, planning/landscape architecture, geosciences, environmental, subsurface utility engineering, and construction engineering inspection.
Through years of dedicated service to our clients, ESP has received ENR Top 500 Design Firm ranking of 280 in 2021. In the Southeast, ESP’s primary territory, the firm received the 2020 ENR Southeast Top Design Firms ranking of 39.
ESP offers an excellent employee benefits package including:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- PTO (Paid Time Off) & Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Benefits Plan
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan