ESP Associates, Inc. has an opportunity for a self-disciplined and detail-oriented candidate that will be expected to demonstrate strong self-motivational and organizational skills. Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to: detailed data extraction/mapping and 3D modeling using both static and mobile LiDAR-generated 3D point clouds.
- Generate detailed 3D survey data from point cloud data
- Ensure consistent delivery of data on time
- Ensure consistent delivery of a quality product
- Associate’s degree in surveying/geomatics, civil engineering or related field preferred
- 5+ years of experience in land surveying required (preferably in laser scanning)
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Excel, navigational programs and CADD programs
- Knowledge of point cloud processing software
- Experience with MicroStation drafting software
- Ability to effectively coordinate with project leads
- Experience with Trimble data collection, GPS receivers and robotic total stations considered a plus
- DOT and route survey experience considered a plus
- Candidate must be able to pass a drug screen, background check, and have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the company’s driving (MVR) policy.
ESP is a multi-discipline engineering design and consulting firm providing our clients with civil engineering, surveying, planning/landscape architecture, geosciences, environmental, subsurface utility engineering, and construction engineering inspection.
Through years of dedicated service to our clients, ESP has received ENR Top 500 Design Firm ranking of 280 in 2021. In the Southeast, ESP’s primary territory, the firm received the 2020 ENR Southeast Top Design Firms ranking of 39.
ESP offers an excellent employee benefits package including:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- PTO (Paid Time Off) & Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Benefits Plan
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan