ESP Associates, Inc., is currently seeking a SUE Analyst to join our team in Raleigh, NC (Morrisville). This is an opportunity for a SUE professional to further their career working within a dynamic and growing Engineering, Surveying and Planning firm.
- Previous experience designating utilities and performing records research required, preferably in an engineering design environment
- 2-5 years field experience in utility locating
- Strong management and organizational skills while performing field operations
- Experience with NCDOT projects, Heath and Radio Detection equipment, and vacuum excavation a plus
- Skills involved in the preparation/organization of field sketches & digital photographs, completion of daily checklists & timesheets, and vehicle navigation are required
- Position will involve some travel out of town
- Candidate must be able to pass a drug screen, background check, and have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the company’s driving (MVR) policy.
ESP is a multi-discipline engineering design and consulting firm providing our clients with civil engineering, surveying, planning/landscape architecture, geosciences, environmental, subsurface utility engineering, and construction engineering inspection.
Through years of dedicated service to our clients, ESP has received ENR Top 500 Design Firm ranking of 288 in 2020. In the Southeast, ESP’s primary territory, the firm received the 2020 ENR Southeast Top Design Firms ranking of 39.
ESP offers an excellent employee benefits package including:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- PTO (Paid Time Off) & Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Benefits Plan
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan