ESP is currently recruiting for a Survey Crew Chief in Fort Mill, SC. This is an opportunity for an experienced survey professional to continue to develop your career with a well-established, dynamic, and growing Engineering, Surveying and Planning firm.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability to supervise field crews during various conventional, robotic and GPS land surveying projects
- Ability to travel out of town on assignments
- 5+ years of experience in land surveying required (preferably in construction staking environment)
- Associate’s degree in surveying/geomatics, civil engineering or related field preferred
- SIT or PLS preferred but not required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, navigational programs, CADD programs and Trimble Business Center preferred
- Experience with Trimble data collection, GPS receivers and robotic total stations considered a plus
- DOT and route survey experience considered a plus
- Candidate must be able to pass a drug screen, background check, and have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the company’s driving (MVR) policy.
ESP is a multi-discipline engineering design and consulting firm providing our clients with civil engineering, surveying, planning/landscape architecture, geosciences, environmental, subsurface utility engineering, and construction engineering inspection.
Through years of dedicated service to our clients, ESP has received ENR Top 500 Design Firm ranking of 288 in 2020. In the Southeast, ESP’s primary territory, the firm received the 2020 ENR Southeast Top Design Firms ranking of 39.
ESP offers an excellent employee benefits package including:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- PTO (Paid Time Off) & Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Benefits Plan
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan