ESP Associates, Inc., is currently seeking a Senior SUE Analyst to join our team in Raleigh, NC (Morrisville). This is an opportunity for an experienced SUE professional to further their career working within a dynamic and growing Engineering, Surveying and Planning firm.
- Previous experience designating utilities, performing utility records research and interpreting site, roadway design and utility record drawings required, preferably in an engineering design environment.
- 5 + years of field experience in utility locating.
- Strong management and organizational skills while performing field operations.
- Extensive working knowledge of Ground Penetrating Radar, Electromagnetic pipe & cable locating equipment, and vacuum excavation.
- Experience with DOT, municipal, and/or public utility projects a plus.
- Skills involved in the preparation/organization of field sketches & digital photographs, completion of daily checklists & timesheets, personnel oversight and vehicle navigation are required.
- Position will involve some travel out of town.
- Candidate must be able to pass a drug screen, background check, and have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the company’s driving (MVR) policy.
ESP is a multi-discipline engineering design and consulting firm providing our clients with civil engineering, surveying, planning/landscape architecture, geosciences, environmental, subsurface utility engineering, and construction engineering inspection.
Through years of dedicated service to our clients, ESP has received ENR Top 500 Design Firm ranking of 288 in 2020. In the Southeast, ESP’s primary territory, the firm received the 2020 ENR Southeast Top Design Firms ranking of 39.
ESP offers an excellent employee benefits package including:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- PTO (Paid Time Off) & Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Benefits Plan
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan