ESP Associates, Inc. is taking applications for a summer intern to support the Survey Department in the Cornelius, NC office. The Survey Intern will provide assistance to field crews and will be trained to operate both GPS and conventional survey equipment in support of field survey projects.
- Currently enrolled in an engineering, surveying technology, geomatics, or related program of study (preferred).
- Applicant must have a strong desire to learn and a demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
- Good oral and written communication skills, as well as attention to detail required.
- Must be dependable and responsible
- A positive work attitude with the desire to learn
- Willingness to work outdoors in varying weather conditions.
- Must be able to pass drug screen, background check and have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the company's driving (MVR) policy.
ESP is a multi-discipline engineering design and consulting firm providing our clients with civil engineering, surveying, planning/landscape architecture, geosciences, environmental, subsurface utility engineering, and construction engineering inspection.
Through years of dedicated service to our clients, ESP has received ENR Top 500 Design Firm ranking of 288 in 2020. In the Southeast, ESP’s primary territory, the firm received the 2020 ENR Southeast Top Design Firms ranking of 39.