ESP Associates, Inc. is seeking a full-time Survey CAD Technician in our Fort Mill office.
- Associate degree or higher in surveying technology/geomatics, civil engineering, or related field and/or registration as a SIT preferred, but not required.
- 5+ years’ experience in land surveying preferred.
- Candidate will be required to demonstrate strong self-motivational and organizational skills, experience with survey computations and platting as well as field experience required.
- Land Development survey experience required with emphasis on land development projects a plus.
- Experience with following programs preferred: Civil 3D 2016 or higher, Google Earth, Trimble Business Center and Microsoft Word & Excel.
- Experience with the following equipment preferred: Trimble data collection, GPS receivers, robotic total stations
- Computer skills involved in the submittal of daily files including downloading of data, preparation/organization of field sketches & digital photographs, completion of daily checklists are required.
- Position may require work to be performed in the field.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen, background check, and have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the company’s driving (MVR) policy.
ESP is a multi-discipline engineering design and consulting firm providing our clients with civil engineering, surveying, planning/landscape architecture, geosciences, environmental, subsurface utility engineering, and construction engineering inspection.
Through years of dedicated service to our clients, ESP has received ENR Top 500 Design Firm ranking of 288 in 2020. In the Southeast, ESP’s primary territory, the firm received the 2020 ENR Southeast Top Design Firms ranking of 39.
ESP offers an excellent employee benefits package including:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- PTO (Paid Time Off) & Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Benefits Plan
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan