ESP Associates has an immediate opportunity for a Survey CAD Technician to join our Charleston, SC team.
- Associate degree or higher in surveying technology/geomatics, civil engineering, or related field and/or registration as a LSIT preferred, but not required.
- 5+ years’ experience in land surveying preferred.
- Candidate will be required to demonstrate strong self-motivational and organizational skills.
- Experience with survey computations and platting required.
- Position requires work to be performed in the office as well as the field.
- Land Development survey experience required with emphasis on commercial, residential, various route types and construction layout a plus.
- Must have Experience with Trimble data collection/transfer and Trimble Business Center (TBC), GPS receivers, robotic total stations, and Civil 3D.
- Experience with MicroStation, Geopak, Terramodel, PLSCADD, ArcGIS a plus
- Computer skills involved in the submittal of daily files including downloading of data, preparation/organization of field sketches & digital photographs, completion of daily checklists & timesheets, and vehicle navigation are required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft products such as Excel and Word required.
- Experience with Google Earth a plus.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen, background check, and have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the company’s driving (MVR) policy.
ESP is a multi-discipline engineering design and consulting firm providing our clients with civil engineering, surveying, planning/landscape architecture, geosciences, environmental, subsurface utility engineering, and construction engineering inspection.
Through years of dedicated service to our clients, ESP has received ENR Top 500 Design Firm ranking of 288 in 2020. In the Southeast, ESP’s primary territory, the firm received the 2020 ENR Southeast Top Design Firms ranking of 39.
ESP offers an excellent employee benefits package including:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- PTO (Paid Time Off) & Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Benefits Plan
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan