ESP Associates, Inc. is seeking a Field Crew Member for our Pittsburgh, PA office. This role will provide a perfect opportunity for an entry level candidate to grow and develop a professional and technical background within an established and growing firm.
• Assist field crew leader by operating both GPS and conventional survey equipment in support of field survey projects
• This position may require overnight and out of town travel
• Must possess honestly, reliability and dependability
• Strong organizational skills
• Candidate must be able to pass a drug screen, background check and have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the company’s driving policy
ESP is a multi-discipline engineering design and consulting firm providing our clients with civil engineering, surveying, planning/landscape architecture, geosciences, environmental, subsurface utility engineering, and construction engineering inspection.
ESP is a 2018 ENR Top 500 Design Firm ranked #29 in the Southeast, and a Zweig Group 2017 Hot Firm recognized among the 100 fastest-growing A/E consulting firms in the U.S. and Canada.
ESP offers an excellent employee benefits package including:
• Health and Dental Insurance
• PTO (Paid Time Off) & Holidays
• Life Insurance
• Flexible Benefits Plan
• Short-Term Disability Insurance
• Long-Term Disability Insurance
• 401(k) Plan