Candidate will be required to assist the survey field crew leader in performing bridge, culvert, dam, and natural cross section surveys along streams and rivers. The right candidate will have a positive work attitude, a willingness to travel, the desire to learn, a willingness to work outdoors around/within various environments (roadside, waterside and remote) throughout the United States, and have good communication and teamwork skills. Candidate must be reliable, dependable and responsible.
This position involves extensive both in and out of state travel. Benefits include out of town meal/lodging expenses, overtime opportunities and competitive salary. Candidate must be able to pass a drug screen, background check and have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the company’s driving (MVR) policy.
· Establish accurate survey control on aerial photogrammetric and LiDAR panels, and photo-identifiable points
· Capture pertinent information for GIS storm water inventory projects
· Additional similar tasks may be required to assist with projects in other survey departments
· 1 – 5 years’ experience in land surveying
· Experience working with Trimble GPS and robotic total station
· Basic computer skills Any level of education in surveying technology/geomatics, civil engineering or related field is considered a plus
ESP is a multi-discipline engineering design and consulting firm providing our clients with civil engineering, surveying, planning/landscape architecture, geosciences, environmental, subsurface utility engineering, and construction engineering inspection.
Through years of dedicated service to our clients, ESP has received ENR Top 500 Design Firm ranking of 256 in 2019. In the Southeast, ESP’s primary territory, the firm received the 2019 ENR Southeast Top Design Firms ranking of 30.
ESP offers an excellent employee benefits package including:
-Health and Dental Insurance
-PTO (Paid Time Off) & Holidays
-Flexible Benefits Plan
-Short-Term Disability Insurance
-Long-Term Disability Insurance