ESP Associates, Inc. (ESP) is seeking a Survey Project Manager for oversight of surveying projects.
- Responsible charge of all aspects of a surveying and geomatics group (field and office) consisting of field crews and supporting technical staff involved with public and private sector land improvement projects. Initiate and maintain contact with key personnel and officials of organizations and companies.
- Plan, organize and supervise survey crews, technicians and other staff members.
- Administer contracts and manage projects, interpret, organize, execute and coordinate assignments.
- Schedule and assign work to meet completion date.
- Plan and develop surveying projects with unique or controversial problems, explore subject area, investigate and develop novel concepts and approaches.
- Licensure as a Professional Land Surveyor required.
- 2 or more years of progressive experience in surveying management in residential/commercial development preferred.
- Candidate will be expected to possess strong self-motivational and organizational skills, experience with survey computations and platting using Trimble Business Center, AutoCAD Civil 3D, and ArcGIS, as well as field experience with Trimble Survey field equipment.
- Computer skills involve survey data management using Trimble or Android devices.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Google Earth and IT a plus.
- Thorough working knowledge of GPS required.
- Must pass a drug screen, background check, and have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the company's driving (MVR) policy.
ESP is a multi-discipline engineering design and consulting firm providing our clients with civil engineering, surveying, planning/landscape architecture, geosciences, environmental, subsurface utility engineering, and construction engineering inspection.
Through years of dedicated service to our clients, ESP has received ENR Top 500 Design Firm ranking of 256 in 2019. In the Southeast, ESP’s primary territory, the firm received the 2019 ENR Southeast Top Design Firms ranking of 30.
ESP offers an excellent employee benefits package including:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- PTO (Paid Time Off) & Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Benefits Plan
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan