- Experience in land surveying preferred. Position requires comprehensive knowledge conventional, robotic and GPS surveying functions including static, fast static, RTK, and VRS.
- Experience with Trimble data collection, GPS receivers, and robotic total stations required.
- Various types of Route surveying as well as SUE skills and utility mapping experience a plus.
- Computer skills involved in the submittal of daily files including downloading of data, preparation/organization of field sketches & digital photographs, completion of daily checklists & timesheets, and vehicle navigation are required. Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Navigation programs and Trimble Data Transfer a plus.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen, background check, and have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the company's driving (MVR) policy.
- Position does include some out of town travel for which meal per diem, and lodging are provided.
- This position is subject to outside environmental conditions.
ESP is a multi-discipline engineering design and consulting firm providing our clients with civil engineering, surveying, planning/landscape architecture, geosciences, environmental, subsurface utility engineering, and construction engineering inspection.
Through years of dedicated service to our clients, ESP has received ENR Top 500 Design Firm ranking of 256 in 2019. In the Southeast, ESP’s primary territory, the firm received the 2019 ENR Southeast Top Design Firms ranking of 30.
ESP offers an excellent employee benefits package including:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- PTO (Paid Time Off) & Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Benefits Plan
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan