Immediate openings for experienced Survey Crew Chief based in our Greensboro, NC office. Project types will include boundary, topographic, ALTA, residential, commercial, various route types and construction layout.
- Position requires comprehensive knowledge of GPS surveying including static, fast static, RTK, and VRS.
- Experience with Trimble data collection, GPS receivers, and robotic total stations are required.
- Associates degree or higher in surveying technology, geomatics, civil engineering, or related field with registration as an SIT or PLS preferred, but not required.
- 4+ years of experience in land surveying preferred.
- Candidate will be required to demonstrate strong management and organizational skills while running a field crew in providing various conventional, robotic and GPS land surveying projects.
- Computer skills involved in the submittal of daily files including downloading of data, preparation/organization of field sketches & digital photographs, completion of daily checklists & timesheets, and vehicle navigation are required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, navigational programs, and Trimble Data Transfer a plus.
ESP is a multi-discipline engineering design and consulting firm providing our clients with civil engineering, surveying, planning/landscape architecture, geosciences, environmental, subsurface utility engineering, and construction engineering inspection. Through years of dedicated service to our clients, ESP has received ENR Top 500 Design Firm ranking of 256 in 2019. In the Southeast, ESP’s primary territory, the firm received the 2019 ENR Southeast Top Design Firms ranking of 30.
ESP offers an excellent employee benefits package including:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- PTO (Paid Time Off) & Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Benefits Plan
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan