ESP Associates, Inc. is seeking a full-time Survey CAD Technician in our Pittsburgh (Warrendale) office.
- Associate degree or higher in surveying technology/geomatics, civil engineering, or related field and/or registration as a SIT preferred, but not required.
- 5+ years’ experience in land surveying preferred.
- Candidate will be required to demonstrate strong self-motivational and organizational skills, experience with survey computations and platting, as well as field experience required.
- Position requires work to be performed in the office as well as the field.
- Land Development survey experience required with emphasis on transportation projects a plus.
- Experience with the following equipment preferred: Trimble data collection, GPS receivers, robotic total stations
- Experience with following programs preferred: MicroStation, TOPODOT, Civil 3d 2013, Geopak, PLSCADD, ArcGIS, Google Earth, Trible Data Transfer and Microsoft Excel.
- Computer skills involved in the submittal of daily files including downloading of data, preparation/organization of field sketches & digital photographs, completion of daily checklists & timesheets, and vehicle navigation are required.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen, background check, and have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the company’s driving (MVR) policy.
- Position does include some out of town travel for which meal per diem, and lodging are provided.
ESP is a multi-discipline engineering design and consulting firm providing our clients with civil engineering, surveying, planning/landscape architecture, geosciences, environmental, subsurface utility engineering, and construction engineering inspection. ESP is honored to maintain over 30-year relationships with both public and private clients throughout the Southeast. ESP is a 2019 ENR Top 500 Design Firm ranked #256 overall and #29 in the Southeast, and a Zweig Group 2017 Hot Firm recognized among the 100 fastest-growing A/E consulting firms in the U.S. and Canada.
ESP offers an excellent employee benefits package including:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- PTO (Paid Time Off) & Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Benefits Plan
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan