ESP is looking for a self-motivated individual to join ESP’s Geospatial team and assist in the production of products derived from aerial Light Detection and Ranging (Lidar) and imagery systems. The successful candidate will be responsible for the production of aerial lidar point cloud deliverables and derivative products as well as quality control reviews of internal and external deliverables. Applicants are expected to be proactive, detail-oriented, and able to work well in a team environment. The entry-level, position is located in ESP's Corporate office in Fort Mill, SC (south Charlotte).
- Background in Geographic Information Systems (GIS) and/or geography is desired
- Must be goal-oriented and able to meet assigned deadlines
- Must be willing to work over-time as required to meet deadlines
- Ability to work closely with peers and managers to achieve established goals
- Ability to work in a high-stress environment with time limitations
- Additional qualifications include basic proficiency with Microsoft Office, ESRI ArcMap, and good communications skills.
- Associate degree or higher in geography, geospatial technology, GIS, or related field is preferred but not required.
- Basic proficiency with Microsoft Office and ESRI ArcMap is desired.
- Candidate must be reliable, able to work well with peers and managers in a team environment, and possess good communication skills.
- Candidate must be able to pass a drug screen, background check, and have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the company’s driving (MVR) policy.
ESP is a multi-discipline engineering design and consulting firm providing our clients with civil engineering, surveying, planning/landscape architecture, geosciences, environmental, subsurface utility engineering, and construction engineering inspection.
Through years of dedicated service to our clients, ESP has received ENR Top 500 Design Firm ranking of 256 in 2019. In the Southeast, ESP’s primary territory, the firm received the 2019 ENR Southeast Top Design Firms ranking of 30.