ESP Associates, Inc. is currently seeking candidates to perform storm water inventory within Charlotte, NC. All work will be performed outdoors, and mostly along roadways, right of ways, and city easements.
- An Associate degree or higher in geography, geospatial technology, GIS, surveying technology/geomatics, or related field is preferred, but not required.
- Basic proficiency with ESRI ArcMap/Arc Collector Application and knowledge of survey & mapping grade GPS receivers is preferred.
- Extensive daily walking, and frequent lifting of storm water grates weighing between 50 and 80 pounds is required.
- The right candidate will have a positive work attitude, be reliable, responsible, self-motivated, and have effective communication skills.
- Candidate must be able to pass a drug screen, background check, and have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the company’s driving (MVR) policy.
ESP is a multi-discipline engineering design and consulting firm providing our clients with civil engineering, surveying, planning/landscape architecture, geosciences, environmental, subsurface utility engineering, and construction engineering inspection.
Through years of dedicated service to our clients, ESP has received ENR Top 500 Design Firm ranking of 256 in 2019. In the Southeast, ESP’s primary territory, the firm received the 2019 ENR Southeast Top Design Firms ranking of 30.
ESP offers an excellent employee benefits package including:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- PTO (Paid Time Off) & Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Benefits Plan
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan