ESP is looking for a Subsurface Utility Engineering Analyst in our Raleigh, NC office.
- Previous experience designating utilities and performing records research required, preferably in an engineering design environment.
- 0-2 years of field experience in utility locating preferred.
- Candidate will be required to demonstrate strong management and organizational skills while performing field operations both in and/or out of town.
- Experience with DOT projects, Heath and Radio Detection equipment and vacuum excavation a plus.
- Skills involved in the preparation/organization of field sketches & digital photographs, completion of daily checklists & timesheets, and vehicle navigation are required.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen, background check, and have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the company’s driving (MVR) policy.
- Position will involve some travel out of town.
- This position is subject to outside environmental conditions.
- Experience with Trimble data collection, GPS receivers and robotic total stations a plus.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Streets & Trips, and Trimble Data Transfer preferred.
ESP is a multi-discipline engineering design and consulting firm providing our clients with civil engineering, surveying, planning/landscape architecture, geosciences, environmental, subsurface utility engineering, and construction engineering inspection.
Through years of dedicated service to our clients, ESP has received ENR Top 500 Design Firm ranking of 256 in 2019. In the Southeast, ESP’s primary territory, the firm received the 2019 ENR Southeast Top Design Firms ranking of 30.
ESP offers an excellent employee benefits package including:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- PTO (Paid Time Off) & Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Benefits Plan
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan