This position will assist in providing site analysis, zoning/code research, master planning/site planning, hardscape and landscape construction documents, illustrative graphic exhibits and presentations. This is an excellent career opportunity for an enthusiastic and talented individual to join a team of outstanding professionals and apply the latest technology to help our clients solve their most challenging projects.
- Provide site analysis and research including code requirements.
- Prepare conceptual designs, site layouts, yield and parking studies.
- Prepare development plans to support rezonings and/or entitlements.
- Prepare detailed hardscape and landscape construction documents.
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams on a wide-range of projects developing detailed designs for construction.
- Assist with specification writing, permitting and construction administration.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Landscape Architecture from an accredited program.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD/Civil 3D, Land FX, Adobe Creative Suites (PhotoShop, InDesign, Illustrator, Sketchup), GIS/ArcView, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) required.
- Strong freehand illustration and rendering skills.
- Knowledge of grading, drainage, plant material and planting design.
- Excellent written, verbal and graphic communication skills.
- Creative design skills for complex project solutions.
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Organized and ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Self-motivated to produce high quality work in a timely manner.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Licensure and/or experience is not required.
Through years of dedicated service to our clients, ESP has received ENR Top 500 Design Firm ranking of 256 in 2019. In the Southeast, ESP’s primary territory, the firm received the 2019 ENR Southeast Top Design Firms ranking of 30.
ESP is honored to maintain over 30-year relationships with both public and private clients throughout the Southeast. ESP is a 2018 ENR Top 500 Design Firm ranked #29 in the Southeast, and a Zweig Group 2017 Hot Firm recognized among the 100 fastest-growing A/E consulting firms in the U.S. and Canada.
ESP offers an excellent employee benefits package including:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- PTO (Paid Time Off) & Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Benefits Plan
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan