ESP Associates, Inc. is taking applications for a summer intern to support the Geotechnical group in Fort Mill, SC.
- Currently enrolled in an Engineering, Surveying Technology, Geomatics or related program of study (preferred).
- Applicant must have a strong desire to learn and a demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
- Good oral and written communication skills, as well as attention to detail required.
- Must be able to pass drug screen, background check and have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the company's driving (MVR) policy.
- Willingness to work in varying weather conditions.
ESP is a multi-discipline engineering design and consulting firm providing our clients with civil engineering, surveying, planning/landscape architecture, geosciences, environmental, subsurface utility engineering, and construction engineering inspection.
Through years of dedicated service to our clients, ESP has received a designation of 280 on the 2021 ENR Top 500 Design Firm rankings. For the firm's primary territory, the ENR Southeast Top Design Firms, ESP received a 2021 ranking of 49.