ESP is currently seeking a Project Manager for our Fort Mill, South Carolina operations to assist our project management staff with geotechnical engineering, construction materials testing, and Special Inspections field and laboratory work and project management. This is an excellent opportunity for you to grow your career with a well-established, dynamic, and growing Engineering, Surveying and Planning firm!
- Technical analysis and reporting
- Providing oversight of field staff
- Providing consultation/evaluation for field related concerns
- Client interaction and assisting with project management duties
- The candidate will be involved in all phases of a project including: proposal preparation, managing and/or performing field engineering and testing, engineering analysis, report writing, consultation, invoice preparation, client contact and correspondence.
Position expectations include technical abilities in some or all of the following:
- Shallow and deep foundation analysis
- Pavement design and analysis
- Construction materials testing procedures
- Special Inspection procedures and requirements
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in related discipline
- 1-2 years of experience is preferred
- Engineering Intern (EI) registration or ability to obtain one within 6 months is required
- Strong written/verbal skills
- Candidate must be able to pass a drug screen, background check, and have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the company’s driving (MVR) policy.
ESP is a multi-discipline engineering design and consulting firm providing our clients with civil engineering, surveying, planning/landscape architecture, geosciences, environmental, subsurface utility engineering, and construction engineering inspection.
Through years of dedicated service to our clients, ESP has received ENR Top 500 Design Firm ranking of 280 in 2021. In the Southeast, ESP’s primary territory, the firm received the 2020 ENR Southeast Top Design Firms ranking of 39.
ESP offers an excellent employee benefits package including:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- PTO (Paid Time Off) & Holidays
- Life Insurance Flexible Benefits Plan
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan