ESP is currently seeking a Geotechnical and CMT Project Manager with experience in geotechnical engineering and/or construction materials testing/Special Inspection oversight for our Fort Mill, South Carolina operations. This is an excellent opportunity for a Geotechnical/CMT professional to continue to grow their career with a dynamic and growing firm!
- Technical analysis and reporting
- Providing oversight of field staff
- Providing consultation/evaluation for field related concerns
- Client interaction and performing project management duties
- The candidate will be involved in all phases of a project including: proposal preparation, managing and/or performing field engineering and testing, engineering analysis, report writing, consultation, invoice preparation, client contact and correspondence.
Position expectations include technical abilities in some or all of the following:
- Shallow and deep foundation analysis
- Pavement design and analysis
- Construction materials testing procedures
- Special Inspection procedures and requirements
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in related discipline
- 3 or more years of experience is preferred
- Engineering Intern (EI) registration or ability to obtain one within 6 months is required
- Professional Engineer (PE) registration not required but beneficial
- Strong written/verbal communication skills
- Candidate must be able to pass a drug screen, background check, and have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the company’s driving (MVR) policy.
ESP is a multi-discipline engineering design and consulting firm providing our clients with civil engineering, surveying, planning/landscape architecture, geosciences, environmental, subsurface utility engineering, and construction engineering inspection.
Through years of dedicated service to our clients, ESP has received a designation of 280 on the 2021 ENR Top 500 Design Firm rankings. For the firm's primary territory, the ENR Southeast Top Design Firms, ESP received a 2021 ranking of 49.
ESP offers an excellent employee benefits package including:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- PTO (Paid Time Off) & Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Benefits Plan
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan