ESP Associates, Inc. (ESP) is seeking an Engineering Technician (CMT) in the Fort Mill, SC (Corporate HQ) office. The Technician will perform field testing of construction related materials including, but not limited to: soils, concrete, grout/masonry, and asphalt.
- Perform routine field tests in accordance with ASTM, ACI, AASHTO, DOT or other standards
- Review and understand project related drawings and specifications
- Communicate effectively with ESP project staff and project construction team
- Report test results through ESP’s field data collection software
- High School Diploma/GED
- One or more years of experience in construction testing of soil, concrete, masonry and/or asphalt materials
- ACI Field Grade I Certification preferred
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Willingness to work in varying weather conditions
ESP is a multi-discipline engineering design and consulting firm providing our clients with civil engineering, surveying, planning/landscape architecture, geosciences, environmental, subsurface utility engineering, and construction engineering inspection.
Through years of dedicated service to our clients, ESP has received ENR Top 500 Design Firm ranking of 280 in 2021. In the Southeast, ESP’s primary territory, the firm received the 2020 ENR Southeast Top Design Firms ranking of 39.
ESP offers an excellent employee benefits package including:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- PTO (Paid Time Off) & Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Benefits Plan
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan