ESP is currently seeking a Geotechnical and CMT Project Manager with experience in geotechnical engineering and/or construction materials testing/Special Inspection oversight for our Fort Mill, SC operations.
- Technical analysis and reporting
- Providing oversight of field staff
- Providing consultation/evaluation for field related concerns
- Client interaction and performing project management duties
- The candidate will be involved in all phases of a project including: proposal preparation, managing and/or performing field engineering and testing, engineering analysis, report writing, consultation, invoice preparation, client contact and correspondence.
Position expectations include technical abilities in some or all of the following:
- Shallow and deep foundation analysis
- Pavement design and analysis
- Construction materials testing procedures
- Special inspection procedures and requirements
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in related discipline
- 4 or more years of experience is required
- Engineering Intern (EI) registration is required
- Professional Engineer (PE) registration not required but beneficial
- Strong written/verbal communication skills
- Candidate must be able to pass a drug screen, background check, and have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the company’s driving (MVR) policy.
ESP is a multi-discipline engineering design and consulting firm providing our clients with civil engineering, surveying, planning/landscape architecture, geosciences, environmental, subsurface utility engineering, and construction engineering inspection.
Through years of dedicated service to our clients, ESP has received ENR Top 500 Design Firm ranking of 288 in 2020. In the Southeast, ESP’s primary territory, the firm received the 2020 ENR Southeast Top Design Firms ranking of 39.
ESP offers an excellent employee benefits package including:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- PTO (Paid Time Off) & Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Benefits Plan
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan